# Typesense v0.17.0
This section of the documentation is for
v0.17.0. Please use the version dropdown in the Navbar to switch to other versions.
To learn more about Typesense, visit the non-version specific section of the documentation here.
The documentation is divided into the following sections:
# What's new
This release contains a few new features and important bug fixes.
# New Features
- Matched tokens are returned in the highlight response structure.
- Customization of the start and end HTML tags used for highlighting (default being the mark tag).
- Delete documents that match a filter query.
- Tokenizer now splits text on new line characters, in addition to space.
# Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented single document updates from being available on the Raft log.
- Validate data types of the fields of a collection schema during collection creation.
- Ignore invalid unicode characters when returning search response. Earlier, this was causing a crash in some rare cases.
- Allow the colon character
:to be present in the filter query value.