# Typesense v0.19.0
This section of the documentation is for
v0.19.0. Please use the version dropdown in the Navbar to switch to other versions.
To learn more about Typesense, visit the non-version specific section of the documentation here.
The documentation is divided into the following sections:
# What's new
This release contains new features, performance improvements and important bug fixes.
# New Features
- Ability to send multiple search requests in a single HTTP request
- Ability to limit total number of results that can be fetched using
- Support for slow request logs
- Support numerical range operator in
facet_byperformance during searches
- Detailed stack traces with additional symbols and line numbers
- Keep existing config files in place when updating RPM package
/operations/snapshotendpoint no longer blocks write operations
# Bug Fixes
- Improved facet query validation
- Improved override validation
- Fixed a crash when import requests are aborted
- Fixed a crash when integer filter values are used for creating scoped api keys
max_hitssearch parameter is deprecated and is no longer necessary.